2. Finish my series review of Jesus in an Age of Neoliberalism. Now that I’ve completed my interview with James Crossley, I can really hammer him.
3. Finish my book.
4. Finish my essay for JSHJ.
5. Try to use The Jesus Blog for more self-promotion. There have been complaints by our readers that Chris and I don’t talk about our own projects enough.
6. Considerably more David Bowie in my life.
7. Floss more.
8. Re-read Rafael Rodríguez’s book. When I first read it, I was trying to avoid words of Latin origin, so the experience was heavily redacted.
9. Write George R.R. Martin ten more letters demanding that his next book be published yesterday.
10. Read Dunn’s Beginning from Jerusalem. I’m embarrassed to say that I don’t even own it.
11. Tell Chris what I really think of his taste in cigars. If I have to smoke one more Swisher Sweet…
12. Lead a tour of Turkey and Israel.
13. Invite Jesus Blog readers to participate in a tour of Turkey and Israel.