Baker Academic

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Perplexing Bit of Datum

So blogger allows me to see which google searches have directed readers to this site. Here are the keyword searches for today:

Search Keywords

EntryPageviews
jesus blog
4
cedarville university controversy
3
chris keith
2
historicaljesusresearch.blogspot.com
2
jesus and john the baptist cousins
2
my lovely le donne shoes quotes
2
anthony ledonne
1
cedarville university president resigns
1
helen k. bond
1
jesus attestation
1

Would the person/people who searched for "my lovely le donne shoes quotes" please explain themselves?

-anthony

ps. If there are lovely shoes to be had that feature quotations from my work, I would like a pair please.

6 comments:

  1. lol. now that's some fun search fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the whole business of trying to find the historical lovely le donne shoes is just unsustainable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should I be flattered or fearful of your existence?

      -authentic anthony le donne

      Delete
    2. Oh goodness. Pseudo-AnthonyLeDonne. This is awesome.

      Delete
    3. I see both LeDonnes as plausible.

      Delete
  3. Now we're going to start messing with you ...

    BTW, I have the following search term on my blog's list today, and this is an exact quote: "because of the quests for the historical jesus we can distinguish between the jesus of history and the christ of faith discuss the meaning of these terms and to indicate whether you find the disntinction meaningful and positive". I hope the searcher doesn't flunk his take-home exam on my account!

    ReplyDelete