Baker Academic

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Typing Hebrew Unicode on a Mac

It has been years since I used a mac to write a biblical studies paper. But my new employer kindly issued me a very nice MacBook Air. So I needed to reacquaint myself with mac. Simply installing the SBL fonts was easy. But getting my word processor to recognize the Hebrew fonts and allow me to type from right to left was difficult (for me at least).

I am very grateful to Dr. Michael Burer for creating this youtube instructional:


It is a short instructional youtube. Watch it and you'll be typing Hebrew like a pro in no time.

-anthony

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been bumbling my way through Hebrew typing in Word ever since I switched to Mac a couple years ago, but this is going to make it so much easier.

    ReplyDelete