Baker Academic

Thursday, June 4, 2015

My New Favorite Blogger: Rebecca Runesson

Get your daily dose of angry from Rebecca Runesson:

https://theangrytheologian.wordpress.com/

Don't let this shining countenance fool you, "nothing shall escape my wrath," says she.

Don't confuse her wrath with bitterness. She explains, "this rage is perhaps the truest expression of my near-palpable and sometimes all-consuming love for my subject."

Runesson is my new favorite blogger. Consider yourself demoted, Larry Behrendt.

-anthony

1 comment:

  1. Anthony, right back at you, buddy! ;^)

    Rebecca, you had me when you got angry over Jesus being characterized as "Jewish-yet-not-too-Jewish." (You almost lost me with your praise for Boyarin's "Jewish Gospels," but you won me back by citing Leonard Cohen).

    ReplyDelete