Baker Academic

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Memory and Reception of Jesus in Early Christianity Conference—Chris Keith

***UPDATE***
Re-posted with correct dates.
******

I'm very happy to announce the "Memory and Reception of Jesus in Early Christianity" conference in the Centre for the Social-Scientific Study of the Bible, which will take place at St Mary's University, Twickenham on June 10 and 11, 2016.  More information is below, including the speakers and how to register.  I hope to see many readers of the Jesus Blog there, as several of its bloggers and guest bloggers will be there.  The direct link is here.



4 comments:

  1. Will we have audio/youtube for this? Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Per our usual, we will record at least some of the papers and post them on the Centre's website later. I'm also toying with having some Periscope users in the audience during the papers....

      Delete
  2. Rodriguez would help balance things a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what this means, but I think I like it.

    ReplyDelete