Baker Academic

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'll be Speaking in Fort Smith, Arkansas, May 18-20

If you happen to be in the Fort Smith area next week, feel free to drop in on a presentation series I'm giving at First Presbyterian Church. The titles of my presentations are:
1. The Architecture of Creation and Community
2. Becoming a Temple in Three Impossible Steps
3. Creating Family between Chaos and Function
4. Paul’s Vision of Righteous Relationships
The second of these is a short sermon (around 10 mins) so that one is just an appetizer.  

As I'm flying into OKC, you can be certain that I'll be visiting this fine establishment.

-anthony

3 comments:

  1. That is, without a doubt, the best BBQ commercial I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arguably the best commercial I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete